- Insurance and Financial Services experience since 1983
- Million Dollar Roundtable, since 2001
- Graduate of Hampden-Sydney College with BA in Economics and a minor in Math, 1981
- Chartered Life Underwriter, 1990
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow, 1994
- Charter Financial Consultant, 1995
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, practicioner
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP), Member for over 20 years
- Grew up in Lynchburg, VA
- After attending college in Farmville, VA, relocated to Richmond, VA
- Married to Terri Snidow, M.D.
- 4 children, Greylan, McKenna, English, and Madeleine
- United Way and American Heart Association, Fund-raiser
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Member
- Rotary Club, Member
- Virginia Jaycees, Member
For more information, please email or call me at (804) 665-1532.
Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.